Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008.

My Christmas in pictures!
Alivia was diagnosed with Bronciolits caused by RSV on 12/22/2008. She is doing so much better now. She's been coughing a lot less.

Nick giving Alivia her medicine.


Isn't she just adorable?


Alivia and I.


Visiting at my Aunt Marion's house.


He thought he was getting diapers...

Then he thought he was getting teddy bears, he didn't even notice they were Alivia's (I was just using them as filling)...


He liked his gift. I made it, I burnt the wood and everything!


Alivia trying out one of her presents.


Alivia and I about to open one of Alivia's gifts.


Alivia and Nick right after opening one of Alivia's gifts.


Alivia's snow suit she got from Grandma and Grandpop Smiley.


Alivia's first rocking horse from Grandma and Grandpop Smiley.


Alivia in her 'My First Christmas' pajamas.

Alivia and Nick in front of our Christmas Tree.


1 comment:

Brandee Leafty said...

AWWWWW So cute!! I love little Livie!!! Thanks for posting those pictures!!